Absentee Voter Form
If you are a registered voter in Sugar Camp, Fill out the form and return to the Town Clerk, a ballot will be mailed to you before the election

New Voter Registration Form

Fill out the form and return to the Town Clerk with a copy of a current Drivers License or Photo ID. If your Drivers License does
not have your current address on it, you will have to bring in a document with your name and current address on it as proof of your residency

Fireworks Permit Instructions

Fireworks Permit Request Form

Fireworks Permit
Road Limits
Road limits will be removed from Town Roads on Monday April 10, 2017

Next Town Meeting

April 20, 2017

May 15,2017
6:00 pm


Agendas are posted on the Friday before the meeting date